I was tagged on Sunday by Lisa.
Here are the instructions - The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
I have to say I found this incredibly hard as my weird things don't seem so weird to me. I have got used to my own weirdness and so they now seem normal!
So here are my six weird things
1. I love giving birth. I am not so keen on pregnancy, as an impatient Arien I find it goes on rather too long for my liking, but giving birth is the best. I had 3 wonderful births. Don't get me wrong they were not pain free by any means but they were the most wonderful exciting days I have ever had. When I was pregnant with my first child, some 17 years ago, I was scared and unsure of what will happen during birth. A visit to the antenatal clinic showing a video of a woman giving birth, laying on a bed screaming, upset me and I went home and told Paul I just couldn't do THAT! I went to pregnancy yoga classes in North London where we were living and then to Active Birth Parenting classes. With the information I received from these I knew exactly the type of birth I wanted and as I had no medical problems and my labour was straightforward I was lucky enough to have the birth I planned. This then led me to train as an Active Birth teacher and I taught pregnancy yoga classes, couples courses and Baby Massage classes 5 days a week in Kent before moving to Devon.
2. I have to have brown sugar sprinkled on the top of my cappuccino. If it is stirred in the drink is ruined.
3. I think that my gran (who died many years ago) guides me when I am looking for vintage bits. She was a great lover of jumble sales and charity shops and used to enlist my help as a little girl to help her behind the table at jumble sales. I seem to find things when others have not seen them and also feel a strong pull to go to a certain charity shop on a certain day. I will nearly always find something quite special on these occasions.
4. If I have a cream tea I must have the jam on the scone first before the cream. It's the only way!
5. I believe my cats to be sacred guardians of our home when we are not there. I think they keep our spirit alive in the home and that nothing bad will happen when they are around.
6. I buy fabric to sell on ebay as well as on my website (coming soon I promise!) but sometimes I cannot sell it or use it but tuck it away somewhere and get it out from time-to-time for a little stroke.
Crikey, actually now I read them back I am weird, really weird!
I tag GOW, Tanya, Wendz, Lettuce, Luce, and Pod