Monday, June 07, 2010

Fabrics Ahoy!

With the preparations for my Open House followed swiftly by half term my website has been a little neglected. Apart from adding the ribbons I have not added anything new for  a while.  This week I shall be adding lots of beautiful fabrics to fill those virtual shelves up once more. 

Just look at these delicious prints!



(click on image to enlarge)

Already added are the long awaited Liberty bias bindings which come on a wooden spool, fresh from Clothkits which have been selling out fast!  Yet more deliciousness!





Pin It

10 comments:

Nanette Merrill said...

I love them all. Really love them. Which fabric is that sweet lamp in???

Grumpy Old Woman said...

Yes, they are beautiful, Donna.
Such a fab selection of fabrics and Liberty loveliness...
xxxx
~{:O])=

Katie said...

I want them all!!! Katie x

Mumxie said...

They are all lovely. I like the Collier/Campbell Bauhaus I don't I haven't got it in that colour way...

hens teeth said...

Gorgeous fabrics and Liberty, doesn't get any better really. x

Clare said...

Fabulous fabrics as always Donna....

Suzy's Vintage Attic said...

Hi Donna

We can always count on you when it comes to a beautiful selection of vintage fabrics! Really like the Liberty bias bindings.

Take care
Isabelle x

ted and bunny said...

Hiya- hope all is well with you.
I've just put a link to "I'm just mad about Saffron" in a post I've written- hope this is ok with you; if not I'll take it out
xx

kirsty said...

Oooh, like the look of those bias bindings - going to check them out now!

Alex said...

Oh my goodness, a visual feast!