Friday, October 28, 2011

The Vintage Bazaar

Tomorrow is the Vintage Bazaar, the wonderful vintage fair held in the Cheese and Grain , Frome, Somerset. 

There are lots of wonderful sellers there and for lovers of vintage it is a MUST!!

As usual I will be taking lots of fabrics, quilts, clothes and haberdashery.  New to my stock this time will be these wonderful fabric scrap bags.




This is  a new line that I will be adding to the website too.

 I also have a number of new old stock vintage aprons.



Aren't they beautiful?

Lots of colourful cotton reels will be on the stall



and last, but not least, these beautiful 1940's fabric Suffolk Puffs (or yo yo's). 

Cath Kidston has used these very creatively in her new book Patch, so I expect they will be very popular.



Hope to see you there! Pin It

5 comments:

Crafts @ Home said...

Have a fantastic time, I hope you sell out :)
Sue Xxx

Jelly Jam said...

All looks lovely Donna, wish I could go!
Have pointed a couple of potential customers in your direction for Pussy Willow fabric - hope you've got some?
Good luck tomorrow.
Ellie
x

Jan May said...

The very best of luck with the fair. I'm impressed by anyone who manages to amass enough makes to fill a stall!

hens teeth said...

Delicious and very desirable fayre Donna. Hope you have a wonderful day. x

found and sewn said...

Wow! I love those aprons..amazing prints and patterns