Sunday, September 14, 2014

Donna Flower Vintage opens a new shop!






Hello My Lovely  Friends.  Long time no see.  My apologies for the long silence.
Just dropping in to let you know my exciting news.  I am opening a shop!!!  After years of being an online business, with the occasional textile fair and open house events, I am now opening my very own 'bricks and mortar' premises and will be running it with my daughter Jasmine.  This is the realisation of a long held dream for me.

Situated in Barnstaple, North Devon, Donna Flower Vintage will be selling vintage fashion, fabrics and textiles. The shop is a beautiful space. located at 10 Gammon Walk, just off of the High Street and will open on 27th September at 10am. 

The opening day will be a special event with cupcakes and goodie bags for the first 20 purchasers. Hairdressers Extraordinaire, Steven and Laurent will be on hand to do vintage hairstyling. 

We have some INCREDIBLE stock.   It will be a wonderful day and we would love to see you there.




Jasmine and I celebrate the sign going up.  This was an emotional moment


The front of the shop gets a lick of paint

Just some of the beautiful dresses we have in stock

We have some stunning vintage wedding dresses

Our new stock room is now organised

Pin It

10 comments:

Grumpy Old Woman said...

I am beyond excited Donna!
§{:O})=
xxxx

KC'sCourt! said...

Good Luck with it all
I shall be visiting you sometime
Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chatelainechic said...

What a wonderful transformation. I wish you the very best of luck. I would love to be there, but as it is much too far my sister is going to visit you instead & tell me all about it X

Unknown said...

Wow! Kudos to you guys for your opening up a new shop. I love how beautiful the place looks, from the window display to the interiors. Of course, the highlight would have to be the gorgeous items you have for sale. I'm sure your shop will be a big hit with the locals who love fabric as much as you guys do. Thanks for sharing! Wishing everyone all the best!

Laverne Mitchell @ Digital Sales Development

Blumenzwiebeln said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bandar bola said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
925 thailand bracelet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Forrest Bates said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
اسمر المصري said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.