Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair

I was so hoping to do a few more posts after the Frome fair but life just got too busy and now of course I am preparing for the wonderful Vintage and Handmade Christmas Fair which is on this Saturday at the Chipping Sodbury Town Hall.






As well as the usual fabrics and vintage clothes that I have I am also taking along vintage toys, decorations and items suitable for stocking fillers.  Lots of wonderful scrap bags, both big and tiny, ribbons, buttons, brooches and all manner of vintage loveliness.  I hope you can make it as it truly is a wonderful fair with very talented makers and the best of vintage dealers. Perfect for Christmas shopping.  I hope to see you there.

Here is a little preview of my stall.





















Pin It

3 comments:

BusyLizzie said...

the stall is going to be "wow" as usual! See you there, lizzie x

hens teeth said...

All your hard work pays off Donna...all looking simply stunning. x

Unknown said...

Did you sell the scottie tin? We have 2 scotties, a westie and a chihuahua! It would make a nice gift for my lovely daughter Amy! x