Saturday, November 18, 2006

Textile Fair

I went to a great textile fair in Ilminster on Wednesday. There were some beautiful fabrics there and although I was quite controlled I bought a huge amount! My website is almost live and save for a few glitches is looking good. I just needed to buy more stock to make sure there is enough diversity for everyone. I have lots of 19th Century French fabrics but my collection of good quilting cottons from the 1930's and 40's was dwindling. For those of you who want to see what I bought go here. Pin It

5 comments:

Clare and Mike said...

Hi Donna, I've heard this is a great fair to go to! I've had a look at your fabrics - you have some really beautiful designs! Clare x

ramblingwoman said...

Wow Dons! I looked at all those fabrics and love them all apart from the 1940's fabric! The fifties and thirties stuff I love though! What will you do with the eiderdown fabric?

Can't wait to see your website!

Niki Fretwell said...

Wow Donna, Think I missed some great buys there!!

Trac said...

Yeah... I'm looking forward to seeing your website too!

Nice little Kokeshi people :O)
x

lettuce said...

how come i've missed so many posts all at once?!!!!!

lovely lovely fabrics. Good luck with the new site,

I love those little japanese dolls too! did you ever read Rumer Godden?