Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Living in the 80's

I am writing this very quickly as I haven't really got time. My friend Amanda arrives with her youngest boy today, I have 2 children still in pyjamas despite it being nearly 2pm and I have to pick the eldest child up from her work in an hour, the house is a tip. Then off to Sainsbury's as we haven't a scrap to eat in the house. My other friend Nina arrives on friday with her two, phew!

Still I had to just touch base with you all and let you know that I have finally succumbed to the temptation of buying those 80's footless tights along with a beautiful stripey top. I don't care if I'm too old I like them and I'm gonna wear them, so there! I was supposed to be birthday shopping for Paul but I couldn't resist. Jazz and I both got some, we are a bad influence on each other when it comes to spending money on clothes, but they were a bargain.

Pin It

1 comment:

Onyx said...

Now you just need a black beret, scarf, and a cigarette holder and you'd be a hot, stylin mama. I like it!!