Monday, January 23, 2006

Mouse watch update


Well I have completely cleared the pantry. I found 1 more mouse that was nesting behind the herb and spice cupboard and I got Paul to remove it for me. Once I emptied the pantry I decided it would be nice to strip away the old revolting fake tile wallpaper that we inherited so I started pulling strips off. Of course it was horrible underneath so now we have James, a chap who usually works for Paul at the laser site, decorating my pantry. He's in there sanding as I type this. Good old Monty! Pin It

7 comments:

Tanya said...

Can't wait to see the new look pantry

Tanya said...

Just seen all your photos, I love the last one of Lizzy and Alf, Alfs hair looks great ...

Roxy Simmons said...

see, all these things happen for a reason :)

good old monty heheheheh.

Gretel said...

So every mouse has a silver lining! ;)

leon's life said...

That pantry is bigger than my whole kitchen, your so lucky !

Onyx said...

THIS is your pantry?! I can't read your site anymore, I'm so envious!! lol

Looks great though!! A blank canvas for sure. How exciting!!

Roxy Simmons said...

wow, you've been busy! i can't wait to see what it's like when you've finished.

just get a load of jars and tupperware (or is that a dirty word? lol) to keep those naughty mice out of your chocolate. bloody cheek!