Saturday, December 03, 2005

Busy weekend

It has been a busy one. Firstly I have finished two bags that I have been making. Saff and Maggs if you are reading this, look away now.

I said NOW!!!




Then I made some chocolate truffles for the annual Christmas LETS Fair that is held tomorrow. LETS is about trading talents rather than money and I have been a member ever since I moved to Devon 6 years ago. I love the Xmas fair where everyone makes beautiful little things and we all bring something for a shared lunch and no money changes hands. I wish I could do all of my Christmas shopping like this. I usually sew or last year I made corsages crocheted from angora, alpaca and silk. They are everywhere this year proving that once again I am ahead of fashion, hehehe. As I have very little time now since producing child number 3, I decided to make truffles and Christmas cards. The truffles are delicious, there will be no weight loss this week!






Then I had to make an invitation to our Christmas drinks party. I decided to use my youngest as a model and took some photos of her in an angel costume. Well that's the beauty of having a baby, you can dress them up. Some people have those cute little dogs in bags, I have Lizzy.






I must go and get ready, we have been invited out for dinner, homemade curry, and I need to get changed but once again I am sat here blogging. It's addictive. Pin It

5 comments:

leon's life said...

I just love your bags, I wish I was half as talented ! Do you sell them on e.bay or anywhere else ?

Tanya said...

You Angel and Bags are too beautiful. I am glad you're happy with results, difficult to find the time with little ones huh?

Gretel said...

What a spendidly productive weekend! That's what Christmas should be like - nice hand made things and lots of chocolate! And sweet baby angels of course!

Onyx said...

Awwwww, she's adorable!!!!! Hope you had fun. Homemade curry sounds delicious.

tlchang said...

Darling angel-baby. Loved the bags. I carry this great big bag-purse (you NEED something that size! What else can handle your wallet, coupon folder, toiletries, sketchbook and waterbottle easily?) - and am mocked mercilessly for it. I am not giving it up, however!