Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Lovely surprise

Today I got a lovely surprise. I came home from shopping to find that the postman had left 2 parcels in the summerhouse. One was for Paul, the other for me. When I opened it I found the most gorgeous red polka dot Cath Kidston mug, a present from EuroTrac which couldn't be more perfect. I immediately made a well-earned cup of tea, which tasted delicious, and thought how lucky I was to have such a thoughtful friend. Thank you Trac, I LOVE it :-)

Pin It

6 comments:

Calamity Tat said...

Oh look, it matches my tablecloth ;-)

euro-trac said...

You're Welcome...x
Hehe... yes! It matches tats tablecloth!! But you can imagine how pleased I was when I read your tree blog and saw the general theme and polkadot fairy as I already had this for you, lost it for a bit, then found it again!
*************
That Christmas/email card was lovely - thankyou!
*************
No, Nick has no idea what I've got him for Christmas yet! He'll like everything I've got for him, I'm sure! (Books, a cd, a Phillipe Starck weather station type thing??)Even if he doesn't, who can fail to like a pink uke?? :-)
As for me, secretly liking Christmas?? On the actual day, I'll love it, still not too sure on the build up to it though? ;-)
xx
'of course, if you have the same tablecloth as tat, then you'll keep losing your tea!'

Onyx said...

Awwwwww, how sweet!! I love unexpected parcels in the mail...well good ones anyways. :-)

Have a Happy Holiday!!

hippo_pepperpot said...

I just bought two hand made vintage looking aprons the other day. One looks a bit like C K...I doubt it is...

BTW... you have great hair.

euro-trac said...

Yes... I agree about your hair! x

euro-trac said...

Gay Bar as a ringtone?? How cool is that!?
See... I always knew it was your mother that was the hip one! ;-)
xx