Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Skinny jeans

I decided against the leggings for now (I might get them when I have lost a few more pounds) but bought a pair of skinny jeans instead. They look lovely tucked into my Boden boots from about 5 years ago and I am sure they will look equally yummy with my ballet pumps and converse (I'm so hip it hurts, hehehehe).

Weight Watchers again today, another 2lbs gone (Christ knows how!!!) and I am now a gold member which means I no longer have to pay. I got a certificate a gold key and a huge round of applause, I thank you, I thank you :-) It has been hard, I do love my chocolate, cakes and sweeties but it is soooo nice to be shimmying around in skinny jeans and selling my maternity and interim wardrobe on ebay. Although I never want to be pregnant again I felt a tinge of sadness listing my clothes. I did have some gorgeous maternity things. Clothes are very important to me (I know, I'm shallow) and although I was pregnant I couldn't bear to be in nasty clothes which would make me feel miserable. Dungarees?!!!!! On pregnant women?!!!!!! It should NEVER be done. Who the hell wants to look like Tweedle dum? Pin It

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Thats's tough about the Homework, Lily has it everynight and she must do it or I get a bollocking, it's hard but she does mark her book everyday and she does care I suppose! I live in my Ballet pumps, I'm going to have to buy another pair! What are we like?

wv nuthink rules nuthink

Tanya said...

You know what, noone else is wearing BP in France, Yep that's right all of France, I am a Legend!

WV Back Bacon Sandwich

Tanya said...

They didn't e-mail and let me know if the ones I wanted are in stock, I guess not. I got some French ones, French soles I suppose hehe...Oh little Lizzy... Titch is a chatterbox and says and sings alot now in both languages!!

wv House moving grannies