Monday, September 26, 2005

Too old?

Just in case you were wondering I am still here! I am alive and well but have been a bit ill lately with flu and have been so busy there hasn't been a moment to blog. When I did find a moment P had the electricity off to fit new sockets in our living room. I have been ebaying, both fabrics and maternity clothes, trying to finish an old quilt I started years ago, looking after the sproglets and entertaining my IL's. My MIL and I went to an exhibition yesterday in Exeter. It was a stitches and hobbies exhibition so lots of lovely fabrics and buttons were bought. I saw some gorgeous machine embroidery and excellent feltmaking, the best I have ever seen, along with far too many cardmaking stalls. It just fires me up with enthusiasm for creating but I just wish I had more time.

I went shopping with J in the week, she had a study day so we decided to study the art of Top Shop. I just love their fashion at the moment, it's so eighties. I picked up a pair of black leggings and was just teaming them up in my head with my black ra-ra skirt from Barcelona when J snatched it from my hands and thrust it back on the shelf. 'No mum' she said, 'you're too old'. Am I? Honestly though, am I? Pin It

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Nah get yourself back to topshop and make that purchase, nice to read you again......

WV go fly busby