Saturday, July 23, 2005

Beddy byes

It's official. I'm back in the marital bed. I sought refuge in the room at the other end of the house whilst in the late stages of pregnancy. It had to happen sooner or later but it was so nice having a room to myself and I got plenty of sleep. I did try a comeback before but Paul woke me wandering around the bedroom looking for the toilet, then, while I lay there, now wide awake, he went straight back to sleep and snored for Britain. When I poked and prodded him he stopped. Then came blowing. BLOWING!!!!!!!! What's all that about?!!! So that was it, I picked up the baby and went back to my lovely quiet room. But now I am back and it wasn't too bad. The baby slept like a dream in her little cot next to our bed and seemed contented with the move, mind you nothing much ruffles her little feathers. She came into the bed this morning for a feed (I had to wake her). Alfie stroked the top of my full breast and said 'Mummy this bit of you is like Jasmine. It's smooth. The rest of you is all crumply'. You could go off people.

By the way girls, when you have finished feasting on the delectable Deppster can I have a morsel? Oh go on, just a lick? :-) Pin It

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Well done Girl, so you won't be needing Johnny now will you???

Tanya said...

Ok well it's official then I am the rightful Johnny user!!!!!