Friday, July 22, 2005

Last day of freedom

My girls


Pickle in a basket


Paul and the Littlies (Alf being a twit)


Yesterday was Alfie's last day at school. I thought I had better clean up the house but then realised, hang on, this is my last day of freedom, get out of the bloody house! So went out for some retail therapy and a coffee. Alfie's school had a church service in the afternoon but I couldn't bear the thought of sitting in a church for an hour on my last day of freedom so I made up an excuse as to why I couldn't go. Then I wandered around Barnstaple thinking what a terrible mother I was for not going, imagining I was the only mother not there. Then I bumped into one of the mums from school. She has twin girls in Alf's class and an older girl. She told me that she has yet to go to one of the church services so I felt better instantly.

We have been up for about 10 minutes now and I have just seen that Alf has already created mess in 3 rooms. It's going to be a long 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!! Pin It

No comments: